The Adapter Kit comes complete with Gravity Boots and a CV Bar, which converts the standard ankle clamps of select Teeter Hang Ups ® inversion tables, to enable use with the Gravity Boots. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, Gravity Boots provide an ideal way to perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts.
Teeter Hang Ups is the only brand to offer optional accessories for the inversion tables, giving customers freedom of choice and convenient options for increased comfort and ease of use.
Whether you're searching for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or a convenient and fun way to strengthen and stretch, the Adapter Kit will allow you to maximize the use of your Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table.
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles: Much like a ski boot, Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots ratchet securely around the ankle and lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Optional Calf Loops: The unique support loops wrap behind each calf to place a 2 degree bend in the knees which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot. Loops are removable.
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell: Made of light but highly durable DuPontTHytrelTmaterial for a more forgiving, slightly pliable fit. Each boot weighs just 2 lbs.
- Specialized Materials: The hooks and calf loops are constructed of a 40% glass-nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability.
- Weight capacity: Depends on the inversion table ·
- Packaged dimensions: 19" x 7.75" x 7.75"
- Packaged weight: 7 lbs
5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
U.S. and foreign patents apply.